Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet Me and Enjoy a Reading/Discussion in your own Home

We are all curious beings!  We want to know how the other half lives and how they do what they do!  I'll be honest.  Peeking over into another person's life is enchanting to me.  And that is exactly what I'm inviting you to do on the last of this month.  Come peep into mine!  I'm calling this gala: "Meet Author Claudia Moss and Enjoy a Reading/Discussion as She Introduces Ms. Wanda B. Wonders!" 

It all happens on www.Tinychat.com, a website that will allow you to view me, if your computer is relatively new and comes with built-in camera capabilities.  I will be unable to see you, although you will be able to hear me and communicate with me by typing messages and comments in a box at the bottom of the video screen.  How exciting is that!

The entire process has been streamlined for your convenience.  Please follow these steps.  First, on Thursday, May 31, 2012, at 7 p.m. EST, type the following web address into your browser,  www.Tinychat.com/claudiamoss.   Once there, please type the password Clementine to enter my chat room.  Next, you will be asked to select a method of sign-in authentication.  Feel free to select Guest or one of the other methods, i.e., Facebook or Twitter.  And that is all to it!  No joining for the event.

I'd love for everyone to have at least 2 questions and comments!  That will make for a satisfying discussion.

During the gala, I will raffle off a copy of the Wanda B. series!

Isn't this an extraordinarily fabulous way to host and attend a reading/discussion within the comfort of your own home?  It speaks to the magnanimity of technology and the possibilities that exist in an idea.

For those on Facebook, you can RSVP to attend the gala by going to my wall and accessing the event.  Or leave me a comment on my fan page.


PHOTO CREDIT FOR THIS PICTURE RESIDES WITH AUTHOR FIONA ZEDDE



I'd love to meet you on May 31, 2012!  Drop in and let's appreciate the beauty of an online or virtual reading!

Living the Golden Life,
The Golden Goddess

May 21, 2012

1 comment:

Blaque Butorfli said...

Claudia dear, it's TK, I hope you got my message regarding my inability to attend. :( I'll be there in spirit. This is my blog name. I'd appreciate if you'd join!