Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2010

ELLE M'EMBRASSA


Elle M'embrassa....


She kissed me
And the softness of her
Lips
Whisked
My cares away.
Suspended in silence,
I heard my heart say
"Elle m'embrassa."



The sensation closed my eyes
Animated my feet
Delivered me inside
A melody
Of an island song
She sang so sweetly.
"Elle a chanté pour moi seul."


Promise of romance danced
on the wind
palpable like the undisputed scent
of fall
on September's breath.
Her touch
caressed
my hollowness,
undressed
my hesitation to love again.
Behold,
She was CPR to my Soul.
"Alors je l'ai embrassée en arrière."


Her heat steeped my skin,
rendered me weak.
Sheen glossed,
I bowed to passion
while
Strands of our locs
entwined against
the others'
cheek, desire painted in
scarlet petals round about our feet. Please.
Repeat repeat repeat
Her kiss
sent a jetsam of memories
coursing wherever old love flows.
"Son baiser me perce l'âme."


TheGoldenGoddess
August 29, 2010

No comments: