Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love and The Kiss in its Many Manifestations...





One day, as a fiction writer, I shall stretch and cast my word-ravenous net and capture voices that are unlike any I've ever culled. These voices will tell the story of what it is to love from a totally different perspective...one of men discovering what it is to love and be loved while facing the joys and triumphs of loving their families. Yes, I know there are any number of very capable gay writers who have already done so and who are currently doing so, but my novel will be one that only this particular author can tell.

I met this handsome, loving, good-natured couple at my beloved friend's church, which holds services in the Rich Auditorium in the Woodruff Arts Center. They enthusiastically consented to being photographed and the adoration and love they felt for one another wooed my heart and my camera's eye. Though seemingly as opposite as night from day, they were delicately, beautifully one...


The beauty of Rumi's poetry flutters a veil of lace guaranteed to keep lovers perrenially save in the sacred place of the soul.


"The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere,
They're in each other all along."

"Music Master"
Rumi

No comments: